Yes, it starts with the start button and seems to go at full power for a few seconds then dies. On one occasion it kept going for about 15minutes. I've changed fully charged batteries so I know they are okay. keith.
Hi Michael - I think I've solved the problem. I changed the insulator plug (whether this is a thermal fuse or not I don't know) located next to the battery housing and it now works fine. As I mentioned earlier when I pulled this out and re-inserted it, it worked for a few moments - so it seemed logical that this could be the problem. Thanks for your time. Keith.