Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just got a new Hotpoint HM325NI built in fridge freezer.

I have just got a new Hotpoint HM325NI built in fridge freezer. I put temp in the fridge at no. 4 but wasn't getting cold and there was standing water on top and middle shelf so I put it up to No 5 thinking it was not high enough. I still have standing water. On the shelves and now back of fridge is icing up also I dont think the temperature is cool enough yet.
Do you think it is a faulty unit or is there a solution?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry for your troubles.
this is definitely a faulty unit:-(
You could have it fixed by the manufacturer, but I wouldn't do that.
Its new it should be replaced either by the store or the manufacturer.
First to do is call the store on this then maybe the manufacturer Hotpoint. They are very good with these issues;-)
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will be able to stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I will call Hotpoint tomorrow morning and hopefully they might send me a new unit
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Im sure they will, have a great evening and please rate kindly before closing this page:-)
Thank you Irene.
Tech Michael