Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

So what do I do now? There was water in the drawer at the end

Customer Question

So what do I do now? There was water in the drawer at the end of the cycle.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm not sure to which question you are referring as you didst reply to the original on going question. Please do that or refresh my memory on this. The details of our previous conversation are not here.
Thank you *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's why I held of rating you! NowI have to write everything again! The original fault was f1 but drying the bottom out did' nt fix it. There was still a good lot of water in the drawer. Then I queried if it might be a pump prob. Do I have to indicate that we're referring to a fisher and paykell dish drawer. Do you think this is enough info to aid your memory!

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi that snot how it works, I will find it
for us now all you had to say was the dish draw.
Please reply only to that message.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ken, what happened is that question timed out because you didn't rate as I asked.
You may have a drain pump issue.But that is NOT the same issue you inquired about originally.
Wasn't it a water leak into the bottom control area?
I helped you with that but you still didn't rate my service?
If you will do that I will help you solve the standing water issue. These units a re a bit complex and so their are a few things to deal with that you don't have to with a traditional one.
Thanks Ken.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. There was always the issue of water in the top drawer as well as the f1 code. On one of the fix attempts the water cleared but that problem returned next trial. I did remove the unit in the bottom with the vanes and made sure they were turning freely.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ken,
I helped you solve the issue of the F1 error. You need to accept before we can go further on the other issue. This is how the site works, I would be very happy to help you with that water in the draw issue if you will work with me on this.
Thank you Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But the f1 code is still showing and there's water in the drawer. I agree that you proposed solutions but the code returned after one trial wash.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Ken, if there is any water or moisture (and not in the draw) this error has nothing to do with that issue if means there is still moisture in the lower control below the bottom draw. You may have a leak there. Also if you no longer have any moisture there the sensor may have gotten damaged from the water that WAS down there and you may need to replace that;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Right, I'll set the top drawer to a wash cycle tonight and see what the outcome is after that.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I just answered you on your other inquiry.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
d
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
t