Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Miele honeycomb care WT2670 washer drier. When I

Customer Question

I have a Miele honeycomb care WT2670 washer drier. When I turn my machine on it goes for a little while but then the warning buzzer goes off and it stops working and the message says call the technician how much is this going to cost me I in Yeovil, Somerset.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
Is yours the gas or electric model?
Thank you for your patience!

Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Electric, also I think there might be a drainage problem.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Pauline,
You will need a local appliance repairman to take care of this. Your cost in your location for this will be about $125.00 US.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, so your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you Pauline and have a great weekend!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I could have told you that I need a local appliance repairman, I hope you will give me my money back as that has not helped me at all.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I saw that but your question was cost.
And I did answer that.
I am only a technician and only get credit if you rate me as ok service or better. I mentioned it will cost about $125.00
Thank you Pauline.
Tech Michael