Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a cleaner clean view power brush model 4416e the small

Customer Question

I have a cleaner clean view power brush model 4416e the small rubber from base to Handel has come apart . It also does not suck up I bought it in march 2013 from Bissel Direct p o box 280 Romsey Hampshire so51 pad Invoice 715854 Invoice Date 20 03 2013 Please help me
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please find out more
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Hi there . I am sorry to hear about your issue with bissel . Was it a 12 month gaurantee? If so i would still try to get them to fix it as this is not a reasonable amountbof time to have it fall apart. Write to there customer services department , then the complaints dept , before to the managing director . Finally if nothing is done then go to the citizens advice . The sale of goods act 1979 should be quoted in correspondence. Also speak to the office of fair trading . Keep going with it because they should definately put it right.
.