Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch Clssixx6 1200 express, there is power to the

I have a Bosch Clssixx6 1200 express, there is power to the machine as the fuse is okay in the plug. but when you select a programme there is nothing happening and no display on the display panel
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model number is

WAE 243639B/05 FD 8810 610225

Cheers

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for that. If you are sure the power supply is fine to the washer then this will be either the mains filter at the back or the control board at fault.

What you need to do is remove the top if the washer and at the back you will see the mains filter were the power cable enters the washer. Just check the wires are ok on there and not burnt out. If you have a multi meter then you need to check the power there and make sure theres 230v. If this is fine then follow the wiring to the control board and make sure that's all ok.

If so then you need to remove the control board and check for any signs of burning on there. But for this kind of fault its either the mains filter which to be honest don't fail often or the control board which is very expensive to replace.

Check it out if you can and let me know. Or if you need anymore info just get back to me.