Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a diplomat ADP 8322 dsihwasher. At the end of its cycle

I have a diplomat ADP 8322 dsihwasher. At the end of its cycle it is giving out a recurring bleep and the cycle does not complete. The programme reverts to rinse cycle an the start indicator light flashes continuosly. It will not complete is cycle and switch off
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

When it does this the start light is flashing an error code so you need to count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know.

Eg It may flash 7 times, pause a second and flash 7 times again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It flashes continuously.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok if its just flashing continuously with no pause then its not flashing an error code so im afraid this is a fault with the control board itself.

As if it was anything else it flashes a certain amount of times to indicate the area of fault. But if its just flashing all the time then this is usually down to the control board itself.

Im afraid to cure this you will need to replace the control board and that should sort it. But parts for these are very expensive as this is actually made by Whirlpool for Diplomat. Some controls boards can be about £170 im afraid.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This might seem very strange but I altered the temperature setting and it returned to the normal cycle

Thanks for your help anyway

Dave