canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

We have a Bosch dishwasher LOGIXX SGS0902GB04. It stopped halfway

We have a Bosch dishwasher LOGIXX SGS0902GB04. It stopped halfway through it's cycle.We have checked and changed the plug fuse, but still we have no lights or display showing
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If you are certain that there is power to the dishwasher then the issue would be in the terminal block power access. If you confirm that the power is turned off at the breaker, remove the kick plate at the bottom on the front. There is a small panel with a metal cover that is the access to the electrical connections. Remove the each wire nut and make sure that the wires are making contact and replace the wire nuts. If this does not fix the problem then the control board has failed. To access the control board you would have to disassemble the door and inspect to see if there are any scorch marks on the board. It would be a strong indication that the board has failed but it does not mean that it certainly will have a scorch mark on it. A failed board may have no signs of damage at all. It could also be that the control board connector has simply come loose. This happens from time to time also.