canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Have used my Aquatak once last year, have come to use it now

Customer Question

Have used my Aquatak once last year, have come to use it now but there is no pressure, what am I doing wrong, I maybe a 71 year old female but am usually pretty good at sorting things out but this has me stumped.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Is this a pressure washer? Were you able to clear the inlet screen of any debris? Is this the first time you have used it this year and was it stored with pump conditioner liquid?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

JACUSTOMER-e6vvrti6- :

Yes its a Bosch pressure washer which I purchased last year and used just once before the end of the season. I stored it as per instructions from Bosch, so everything you suggested I had already double checked. Ive tried again and again to get pressure to no avail so I have given up, Needless to say its gone out of its guarantee,