Jon
Jon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with over 12 years experience.
60802242

hi re Bosch Classixx 7 what does a flashing red key on display

Customer Question

hi re Bosch Classixx 7 what does a flashing red key on display panel mean please?
Expert:  Jon replied 3 years ago.

Jon : Hello
Jon : my name is Jon and I am an authorized Bosch service tech and I can help you today.
Jon : the flashing key symbol means that the controls have been locked out.
Jon : you will need to hit and hold the power button for about 5 seconds. This should unlock the control and allow you to use the machine as normal.
Jon : please let me know if this works for you. If not, we can do some other steps to reset the machine.
Jon : If it does work please remember to positively rate my performance below this chat now withOk service or better rating. And if you have more questions after rating me positively please feel free to get back to me here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge.
Jon : Thanks and please let me know how it works for you.