JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Bosch gas hob: problem started with varying pressure on one

Bosch gas hob: problem started with varying pressure on one burner only. Now that burner only runs at minimum output, no matter what thecontrol knob is set to. All other burners normal. Hob has auto shut off mecanism.
Any ideas as to the cause, and how easily fixed?
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi, if you remove the top burner plate can you see what looks like a brass nut witha pin hole in the top?

This is the jet the gas comes out of, it is most likly this has got debris over or in side it.

JamesInch :

Put a needle inside and wiggle it around, dont push it past 1cm into the jet though.

Please let me know if this has worked.

Customer:

That did the trick. Thanks.