canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a Bailey 2004 Auverne with a N90 fridge. Recently when

I have a Bailey 2004 Auverne with a N90 fridge. Recently when trying to ignite to run on gas with the gas control button depressed and the spark ignite working the needle on the flame meter well up to the top of the green. I let go of the control button the needle drops below the working line and the spark ignite starts clicking.
After several attempts the fridge some times ignites however just returned from the games in Glasgow and could not get the fridge to work on gas.
Any thoughts please.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. There are a couple possibilities to the cause of this issue. The most likely is simply that the gas bottle is not seated well. The next is a bit more complicated. The thermocouple that senses the pilot flame is needing to be replaced. This can be a bit difficult depending on the configuration of the caravan. It may even require disconnecting the gas connection to the fridge and removing it to replace the thermocouple.