JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Toshiba REGZA 32AV 61508: I am having difficulty

Customer Question

Toshiba REGZA 32AV 61508: I am having difficulty connecting a new pair of Stennheiser headphones. Help would be appreciated. regards ***** *****

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi what is the model of headphones your trying to connect, I take it they are wireless?

JACUSTOMER-ii6cx97t- :

Hi James, headphones model number RS120 II

JamesInch :

Right ok that makes sense, so first off have you got the headphones working using a HiFi, to make sure they are tuned in etc?

Secondly you said your having difficulty connecting them to your TV, what is the issue, can you not find the headphone jack, are you not getting sound, is the sound still comming through the TV?

JACUSTOMER-ii6cx97t- :

plugged in to "headphone jack" on TV, sound goes OFF at TV, but only white noise coming through headphones despite trying to tune-in

JamesInch :

Ok, can you try and see if you can get the head phones tuned into a HiFi just to rule out an issue on the TV Jack?

If you need assistance with tuning the headphones in please let me know.

Have a good evening