canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

We have a Frigidaire Larder Elite, Model RLE 1099A, Type HS2966

Customer Question

We have a Frigidaire Larder Elite, Model RLE 1099A, Type HS2966 in which the interior light has blown. We cannot see how to release the cover over the bulb in order to replace it.
Is there a manual extract available to give us guidance and which bulb type would we need?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2014-08-10_163542_2009-04-10_184816_larder_light_2_alternate.pdf

Attachment: 2014-08-10_163130_2009-04-10_184343_larder_light.pdf

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Attached is the directions for changing the bulb. Let me know how I can help further. I certainly will.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?