JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Kitchenaid KOSP6610/IX Oven I put it on pyro-clean

Customer Question

I have a Kitchenaid KOSP6610/IX Oven I put it on pyro-clean and half way through the cycle the oven ceased to work and the door lock will not release even though the Oven has cooled down. All controls on the front are blank.I have checked power supply to the Oven and all that is ok and tried resetting everything.
It felt on the day as though the Oven had overheated as the controls on the front were untouchable
Regards,Robert Pallant
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

JamesInch :

When you say the control are blank, there is no sign of power going to it at all?
Have you checked the consumer unit (fuse box) to see if this has tripped, as the oven should be on its own fuse within the fuse box.