KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Good evening my Jenome memory craft 5900 QC sewing machine

Good evening my Jenome memory craft 5900 QC sewing machine is not allowing me to sew. Has E1 error showing. Can you help need to use the machine over weekend to finish project for someone leaving at work next week.
Regards Pat
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is this unit ?

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you tried to thread the top part, if not then you’ll need to pull the thread back and forth in the top thread guide and check the tail in front is not curly. If still the issue persists, then it means that the machine has a bad thread sensor on it and needs to be replaced.

KevinWhiteJA :

You can also try to Turn the machine off. Put the needle in the lowest position. Turn the machine on. ... If this wont solve the problem then you will have to contact your Janome dealer to get the board checked

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks