Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Stoves Prelude GD 600m Cooker and the fan will not

I have a Stoves Prelude GD 600m Cooker and the fan will not switch off?
How long before you will get back to me please?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
Is the fan just running all the time?
Also how old is your unit?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael, thank you for your response.

Yes, the fan is just running all the time.

I am unsure how old the unit is because it was already here when I moved in about 2-years ago.

I look forward to hearing from you further.

Many Thanks,

(Mr) Nadim Baig

07970 673 707

---------------------

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay.
This could be one a couple of things.
It could be a bad switch or more likely the control board.
If you can test things and have some electrical knowledge you figure out which on it is.
If not, the best thing to do is replace both parts. I will help you make this repair.
All you need is a few basic hand tools for this.
The best place to get the switch and the main control board is Espares:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, so your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you Nadim and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your message.

I have spoken to Esapres and ordered the Control Board and the Switch. They have said that they need to log a query internally to ensure they have the correct parts and that it will take 48-hours to come back to me to confirm.

Once they confirm they have the parts I will buy them and then let you know once I receive them.

is that okay?

Many Thanks,

Nadim Baig

07970 673 707

---------------------

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thats perfectly normal.
They are very reliable and good.
Please rate now so your question wont time out.
I will be here for you after that and you can reply to me the very same way.
We will get this fixed for you no worries;-)
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
r