Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have taken the door of ourZCV550MXC to bits but cant get

We have taken the door of ourZCV550MXC to bits but can't get it together again Cannot refit top plastic strip
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Do you still need help with this?

If so is it the main oven door? If you look at the plastic trim does it look like its broken?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

main oven door plastic strip not broken

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok if the door glass is back in place and the strip hasn't broken then all you need to do to fit the top plastic strip you need to push the right hand side of the bracket into the hinge at a 45 deg angle as this goes into a slot on the hinge.

Then you can push the rest of the strip down and it will lock onto the left hand side of the door and hold it in place.

Do you still have the manual as it shows you in there?

If not and you still cannot get it in let me know and I will upload the manual for you.