JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Afternoon, Ive got a Beko Washing machine, model number: WMB

Afternoon, I've got a Beko Washing machine, model number: WMB 71442 W. The LCD screen keeps going off; i think there's a loose connection somewhere. Are there any quick fixes... other than bashing the screen until the display comes back on? Cheers, ***** *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

If there is a loose wire its worth getting it fixed, as you may find it fails all together and it could take out the controls, or worse still lock the machine up mid cycle.
If it is a loose wire is most likely a wire loose on a terminal, which should be a case of removing the top of the machine and reaching in following the wires and making sure they are all correct seated on the main board.
If you intend to do this please make sure the machine is unplugged and fully drained, but short of opening up the unit I cant see a quick fix I am afraid.

Customer:

That's Great... I'm fairly handy so I'll give that a go and see how I get on. Cheers...