Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Zanussi DU4400 waste disposal is blocked and not draining.

Zanussi DU4400 waste disposal is blocked and not draining. I cannot see anything blocking. Pipes from sink are working fine so blockage must be in waste disposal. How can I clear?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . have you disconnected the waste outlet from the waste disposal to check there for a blockage? Its a separate outlet from the sink and so could be blocked there

Customer: No, I've just looked down the disposal. Are you saying I have to get under the sink and unscrew a pipe?
Plumberpro :

Yes

Plumberpro :

If you can put a bowl underneath and undo the fittings to see if there is a blockage there

Plumberpro : Hi . How did you get on ? Did you manage to do it.
Plumberpro :

.

Plumberpro :

Hi , would you mind giving a positive rating if happy with your answer , thank you so much