JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My DVD player model is SD3005KB-2. I have ajagged/unsteady

My DVD player model is SD3005KB-2. I have ajagged/unsteady picture when I connect the DVD player to aTV with Scart connection. I am virtually certain it is not the TV (a second DVD player gives no problem). How can I rectify this?- Thank you.
***** *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

When you tried a different DVD player did you use the same scart lead?
A poor picture is often due to either a faulty cable or interference, such as the scart cable running next to a mains power cable.
If your using the same scart cable without issue on the other DVD player it sounds like there is a poor connection within the scart socket of your DVD player.

If your TV supports HDMI I would use the HDMI out on the player to connect to your TV this will prove that its not a signal processor issue within the DVD player itself.