Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

bosch washing machine

bosch washing machine
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May I have the full model #?
Also how old your washer is?
Is yours a front loader?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Michael

NR WF02467GB/17 ********** /p>

8 years old

front loader

regards

eugene

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Eugene for all that info.
Does the motor move even a little in the beginning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nothing at all, theres a noise but diffo no movement not even on spin.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** tell where the noise is coming from?
Also try to hand spin the drum please let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

easy hand to spin noise from below drum

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

drum spins easy had to say where the noice is coming from

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information. This is is going to be a failed component on the main control board, unfortunately its a bit expensive.
But its easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools and I can help you if you choose to go that route.
The best place for you to get that board is Espares.
I have listed all their contact information for you below;-)
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, so your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0)
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

after reading your comments, I looked on espares for a main control board, as you sugested but they dont sell them. i took off the bmotor and cleaned the bushes and the washer is now working

thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thats great but I can tell you after 30 years in the field servicing these units it will cause you another issue.
What you need to make this last is new brushes and yes you can get them from Espares;-)
Cheap and easy to replace as well!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
e