Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Fisher & Paykell Dish Drawer DD603 & DS603 Series. Not pumping

Fisher & Paykell Dish Drawer DD603 & DS603 Series. Not pumping water out of top drawer. Checked no kinks in hoses and bottom drawer operating fine.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, I am sorry to hear that. How old is your dishwasher?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Other. I thought someone else was going to answer as Michael said he would stay with me but as soon as I rated him he said the problem was a different one.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ken, I didn't get any further responses from you?
This is either a lose or corroded connection or a bad drain pump.
I have worked on these and am factory trained on them.
Please check all the pump wires to the controller and on the pump end as well, I would use a lubricant on all connections to prevent this again.
Also I haven't yet noticed a rating?
You can rate now and I will stick with you.
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No corrosion either end although their little V-shaped connectors seem generally loose. How can I make them tighter? Also, what lubricant o I need to get?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ken, they are normally a bit loose I wouldn't worry about that.Its just the way its made ;-)
For the wire connections at the pump and to the controller use a bit of 3 in 1 oil that should do the trick , but of not its time for a new pump is all.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please not it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Ken and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael