JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a ryobi strimmer/hedge cutter and the two bolts securing

Customer Question

I have a ryobi strimmer/hedge cutter and the two bolts securing exhaust to engine block have been lost. Where can I get replacements as cannot find them when doing spare parts search. I live Burnham on Crouch Essex . Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

Can you let me know of the exact model of the strimmer, I have a few suppliers I have used in the past, but they may not stock the parts your after depending on the age and model.

Failing that an alternative approach would be to secure some generic bolts which are the correct size, and can give you some names of firms if we can find the correct parts.