Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my dyson vac,DC33 needs urgent attention - the wand pipe

Customer Question

my dyson vac,DC33 needs urgent attention - the wand pipe is split and requires replacing.The cord with the plug needs to be replaced as the lead has been chewed on two separate occasions.The turbine brush is not as effective as it should be.It appears to be sticking from time to time.This machine is only !8 months old the serial no is
BT3 UK DJB 0887A Please arrange a home visit to resolve issues.I've tried ringing Dyson
no fewer than eight times over the last 24 hours - all to no avail! I would be grateful for a call or email from Dyson team.
Carole Watt (Mrs)
*****@******.***
01986 875267
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that Carole.
This unit needs service by a Vacuum repair shop. If you send me your state and town I will locate a great one for you;-)
Thank you Carole and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I live in Suffolk - Halesworth Post Code is IP!9 0JQ

Why don't you just ring on 01986 875267 will b e a lot quicker

Mrs Watt

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Carole the site prohibits that unless you pay more lol. Sorry;-(
This unit needs some serious TLC thats all, a Vacuum shop would make fast work of this and your Dyson will as good as new.
Please send me your state and town and I will locate best place for you you to bring it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I,m getting fed up with all this - just arrange an appointment or cancel this request- the vac. is only just over 18 months old. I don't think this

way of doing after sales service is at all good for the customer.As a Dyson customer of many years I,m disappointed. What would happen if some little old lady didn't have access to the Web site and you kept saying that you were too busy to answer calls ( how many do you have in your Call Centre - ONE PERSON? ) This not your fault just the system operated at Dyson currently.James Dyson gets no marks for this part of his organisation! Carole Watt

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Carole, I am trying to help you as best I can, if you just want a place to order the parts and you want to do this I can help you there as well, but the UK is a big place so I would still need your area to advise you properly.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't bother any further thank you. Just refund my £19.00. I'll shop elsewhere.

Many thanks *****

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you I tried to help you but I will let customer service know about this.
I am simply a Technician, and I know Dysons.
but I will surely let them know.
thank you
and have a great day!
Tech Michael