Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi I have hotpoint bci450 slimline dishwasher, normal load

Customer Question

I have hotpoint bci450 slimline dishwasher, 'normal' load cycle light is flashing and I cannot select a different wash. Close door and machine does not star. Filter is clear. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your dishwasher?
Try turning power off at the mains, for 1 hour.
Then back on, pet me know if the the light is on already or if you need to press start before the light blinks.
Also if this fixes the issue please rate kindly but if not don't rate yet but simply reply to me for further information.
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael