Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do I adjust the timer on the Drayton 1100 to bring the

How do I adjust the timer on the Drayton 1100 to bring the heating on earlier and extend the time later ? for every day
A simple step by step would be most welcome
Hi sorry to hear of your trouble.
How old is your unit?
Also do you have the user manual?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No user manual

it is a DC1100 Energy controller probably about 7 years old

Thank you for that I think you would do well to have that manual as there is much more you can do;-)
Here is a link to that manual, its a long link please copy the entire thing into your browser to visit it, you can also print the manual from there so you will have for future reference.
http://infonet.ibs.invensys.com/extranet/literat.nsf/f93280293695bce480256a150045b92e/68110506ebb3476780256bb80051273c/$FILE/DS2042A-1205.pdf
Please rate kindly;-)
Thank you and have a great day! If you need further assistance please let me know.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Hi , i have used these before and can run through it with you .