JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

lg tv wont strart just keeps clicking and going back to st

Customer Question

lg tv wont strart just keeps clicking and going back to standby
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

This is a power invert fault, there isnt anything you can do from a factory rest point of view.

It will need the power regulator replaced, however before doing this the engineer will need to check the main board, since if it was a surge which caused the issue it may have damaged the main board, which would make it uneconomical to repair.

JamesInch :

Is there anything else I can help you with, or clarify for you?

Customer:

where can i take it. do we still have tv repair men?

JamesInch :

LG have designated 'partners', what is your post code and ill look up somone for you

JamesInch :

Or if you prefer you can go to this website, which has the details of the designated repair party, and the option to search for your nearest one.

http://www.lg.com/uk/support/repair-service/find-repair-provider

JamesInch :

Click here

JamesInch :

If there isnt anything else I can assist you with, I would appreciate if you can rate the level of service you have received today.

Have a good weekend.

Customer:

ng16 5ly jacksdale notts

JamesInch :

Could you please give me the model and serial number of the TV

Customer:

50pj550_zd

Customer:

102magp9b471

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry for the delay,

LG's website recommends Jim Grice TV Repairs, in SUTTON IN ASHFIELD. He can be contacted on 01623 557754.

There are also national companies which may work out cheaper, such as Know How, which do deals such as £95 (collect and re delivery) + parts (gut feel tells me your parts are around £50-100), so all in all around £200. They can be contacted on 0344 561 1234

I would first contact your local company, and if its looking more than £200 go for Know How.

Have a nice weekend.