Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hello Michael, I have a beko fridge freezer AB910W I have got

Hello Michael, I have a beko fridge freezer AB910W I have got a build up of ice in the bottom of the freezer, I have defrosted this and un blocked the drain also the evaporator fan stopped working and I have replaced this but the ice is still building up ?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi and good morning
This means one of the defrost components have failed.
Simply, I would replace all three once its apart because it wont give you any further trouble;-)
There are three parts I need need you get, none of them very expensive.
1) Defrost timer.
2) Defrost heater.
3) Bi metal sensor.
Once you have these parts I will help you replace them, its very simple to do;-)
The best place to get them is Espares for quality and cost.
I have listed all their contact info below for you.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Michael, I am still trying to find the parts you mentioned,I can't find a defrost timer or bi metal sensor, any ideas please ?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Linda,
have you called Espares?
Also please try Ransomspares: Call 0844(###) ###-####
Let me know how it goes.
Thanks you
Tech Michael