Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Maytag American style fridge freezer water dispenser,ice

My Maytag American style fridge freezer water dispenser,ice dispenser light etc has stopped working.Please could you advise? Marilyn
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Marilyn I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May I have the model # ***** your fridge?
Also a better description of the issue, it looks like you said the only thing wrong is the dispenser light? Is that correct?
Please explain.
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure of the model where would I find that info? Trying to arttach a photo. It is the panel that operates the ise dispenser water dispener all of it has stopped working.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the picture, BUT What is actually wrong?
What part isn't working?
Thanks Marilyn;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nothing on the panel works

1. The water dispenser does not flow

2.The ice dispenser does not work

3.The crush ice facility does not work

It all stopped suddenly as if a fuse has gone but its a sealed unit.

Marilyn

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Marilyn,
This is the fault of a failed circuit board inside the dispenser.
You will need to replace that part to fix this.\Its easy to do with only a few basic hand tools;-) Dont worry I will help you with that.
Here is the best site to get that part.
http://www.4maytag.co.uk/
They usually ship overnight as well;-)
Its best to call them for this part so I have included their phone # ***** your convenience: Order by Phone: 0844 55 72 510.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Marilyn and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael