Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my new machine really hopped around the kitchen and mad terrible

my new machine really hopped around the kitchen and mad terrible banging ,is it just not balanced rigth . what are transit bolts anwere we find them because i dont think my partner were nearthem just connected it up thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May Have the make and model # ***** your new machine?
And yes please DO NOT try to run it with the transient bolts in!!!
They would usually be long rods under the unit you can see then if you tip the machine, they need to come out, that would explain this perfectly!
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you so much id say thats the problem .hes nohandy andy so just hooked it up 2 mainsthanks again

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your more than welcome Elaine!
Please rate kindly at this time !
And have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael