Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

sudden problem after 6 satisfactory years.Hob type t.1333 right-hand

sudden problem after 6 satisfactory years.Hob type t.1333 right-hand hotplates ( 21/12 and14.5 ) are not heating up. All control panel functions are normal -if switched on at 9 for a few seconds and off again the residual heat (small h ) shows-even though plate has not heated at all. have tried switching off at cooker main and back on after1 minute to reset electronics but no success. Any advice appreciated.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear that.
This problem I am all too familiar with.
Is yours the Electric version as I suspect or gas?
thank you tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model T.1333 is electric. If you are a Neff expert I would have expected you to know that. Now I am nervous.

Ken.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ken, there is no way for me to know which model you have as I cant see it and there are many models all different electronics as well;-)
Its easy to replace the main control board with a few basic hand tools, I can help you if you want to do this and save some money?
Its all plug and play really.
The best place to get that replacement board is from Espares.
I have listed all their contact info you below for your convenience.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Ken and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Please call espares:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.