Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491
Appliance

zanussi washing machine zwf16070w , washes , drains but will

not spin
Michael, Customer Service
replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your washer?
Also will the drum move at all during the wash cycle?
Thank you for your patience!

Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

drums moves , it washes ok, drians but spin will not start

Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, can you hear the drain motor just before the spin is supposed to take place?
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

yes i can hear it

Thanks Colin, you need to now check the drain hose while its doing that before spin. as it it will not spin if there is too much water in the drum.
Please let me know if the flow looks good coming out of the drain line.
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

flow is good, i ve got hose going in bucket and it emptirs very quickly

Very good, so the only thing is it wont go into spin mode.
But to be sure... it does agitate well???
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

the drum goes round as if its about to spin but keeps slowl=y going round, yes agitates ok

Thanks Colin.
This is unfortunately a sign of a bad main control board. Its a bit pricey but super easy to replace.
I want to thank you again for your patience as these are technical questions and you wouldn't believe how many people cant understand this lol;-)
The best place for that part for price and reliability is Espares.
I have listed all their contact info for you below.
I will help you fit this part if you need, its easy and requires only a few basic hand tools basically plug and play;-)
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Colin and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Please call Espares:
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.