Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

Hello I have a beko drvs73w tumble dryer which bleeps to

I have a beko drvs73w tumble dryer which bleeps to let me know that the drying has finished. Is it possible to turn this bleeping function off because it continues bleeping forever until you attend to it which is not possible if I have left the house.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
hiya,
The bleeping function cannot be turned off permanently but, you can press the cancel buzzer button at the start of the program.
It will light up and won't make the noise at the end.
Try it out and let me know what happens.
For a permanent silence, it would be necessary to dismantle the dryer and gain access to the control board.
The small speaker could then be removed from the board (soldering/de soldering required).
Hopefully, pressing the button at the start of the program will be enough to suit your needs.
If you do need a more permanent solution , let me know and I'll advise on removing the speaker.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. The simple answer works for me but thank you for the full response.