JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

morning i have had a new kitchen installed over this past weekend

morning i have had a new kitchen installed over this past weekend with a intregated fridge freezer . The freezer part is working fine but the fridge isnt getting cold do you think that it needs more gas in it as this happened before when i had a new built in one in my old house it has now been two hours since i asked my question you have taken 18 pounds and not answered yet !!

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

JamesInch :

It is unlikely this is a gas problem.

It could be the valve which controls the coolant which circulates around the fridge compartment, or the thermistor (thermostat).

To get to the bottom of this, can you set the appliance to super frost\freeze, and see if it starts to get cold after an hour.

Are you also able to advise what temp the freezer gets to?

Customer:

called the kitchen company from where the kitchen and appliances were bought and a repair man is calling to see to the probelm thanks for your reply