Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an i-dos 700. About a year old. Not heavily used.

I have an i-dos 700. About a year old. Not heavily used. When I put on a wash, washing liquid is seeping out of the drawer all down the machine and pooling on the floor. The drawer has been closed properly, and the reservoir not over-filled. Any ideas?
Many thanks.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that.
Is your washer just under or just over a year old?
Thats important.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hmmm quite possibly. I bought it last year, so it may just be over.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just looked up my diary - it was delivered on 30 August last year, so actually just under a year old.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kay thanks,
if its under a year and even a bit over a year it may still be covered for this part, if not I will help you replace that. You need to first call the manufacturer on this.
What wrong is the detergent draw or the valve below it is leaking usually due to a crack in the plastic.
Its easy to replace and not very expensive but its up to you if you would like to try and save a few bucks by asking Siemens first if it is still covered;-)
But like I said, I can let you know the best place to get that part and will help you fit it.
Please let me know what they say?
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Kay and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
You are more than welcome Kay,
Please rate kindly:-)
Tech Michael