Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Grundig TK120 Continental Am I still able to get the recording/microphone

Grundig TK120 Continental
Am I still able to get the recording/microphone plugs for this please?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi please check this site out.
On this model Radio shack used to carry compatible fittings and mics as well;_0 You may want to check with them as well.
http://www.shopetoncorp.com/products/parts_accessories&trk_src_ss=ETOPAYPCWEBMACSS
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael