Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I am looking for the top door of the freezer part of an old

I am looking for the top door of the freezer part of an old Neff fridge freezer. It works perfectly but the number 1 drawer is missing. The 2,3,4 drawers are intact and the fridge above is perfect. The number is ***** I know it is old but I wold be grateful if you could help.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you recheck the model number please?
This should be on a plate inside the fridge, maybe behind the bins?

Can you tell me how old this is and was it purchased in the UK?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I would think the fridge freezer is quite old but it is in great condition and works perfectly. I do not know any history of it as it was in the flat that I have recently bought. It says Miele with 3 stars on the inside of the freezer door, but when I looked at the metal plate behind one of the freezer drawers it said the following: Neff GMBH. 195.307.236

GB.4113.13Gi. TYP GI 5L 13.1.

I have had it fitted into the new kitchen as it looked so good and it was only when it was in that I noticed the top drawer of the freezer half is missing. I didn't notice it before. I do have a photo if it helps.

Maybe there is another drawer that would fit it. They are numbered 1 - 4 and of course 1 is missing. I wouldn't be surprised if the builders broke it whilst moving it!!

Thanks Rob.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Elizabeth

Its odd that it says Miele on it as those numbers are definately Neff, and they are different manufacturers.

Can you tell me are the 4 drawers identical or is one of them different?
Theres eems to be two types of freezer container listed but it doesnt say which is which or what the difference is

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I shall be going over there now and will have a look. From memory the top drawer was small than the 3 others. Can I send a photo to you?

I shall be away for a while but you can contact me on my email address - *****@******.*** and I can send you the photo.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Elizabeth
Please attach the picture using the paperclip icon.

It would make sense that the top one is the smaller one, just let me know

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I shall try as I'm not very good with computers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Rob, I'm using a new MacBook Air and I haven't a clue what I'm doing as I'm used to a PC, I don't know how to send you the photo on this. If you give me an email address I can send it immediately. I've been trying and getting in a terrible mess. The photo shows the top drawer missing and you will see he bottom one is out - that is because I'd just taken it out to get at the model number etc. on the metal plate at the side of the freezer,

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Elizabeth

Dont worry

Please go here, just click the word in blue
I believe this to be the one as its cheaper so must be smaller

This
is the dearer (bigger?) one

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob