Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have lost the sound on my Toshiba TV.

Customer Question

I have lost the sound on my Toshiba TV. This is the second time it has happenede and seems linked to when I use HDMI lead to PC.

Last time i got in touch with Toshiba technician on the phone (free0 and they took me step by step through how to go to settings default. i can't remeber what we did

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi, can you please advise what make and model of TV you have?

JACUSTOMER-jtfybsxr- :

your answer, which was a question, came 9 hours later, by which time i had phones Toshiba technical staff and they tal;ked me through going to default settings ( for free) and are sending me a usb for free to fix it permanently

JamesInch :

Sorry I was unable to resolve the issue sooner, I will pass this matter on to our customer services team since you no longer require assistance.