Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Janone 7021. When I start sewing the bottom feed jams up after

Janone 7021.
When I start sewing the bottom feed jams up after a couple of stitches leaving a tight tangle of thread. O have cleaned the bobbin casing and feed teeth, also changed the needle.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your sewing machine?
Also does it get a lot of use?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The machine is bout 5 years old and gets occasional use.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks Wendy.
This is an issue where the machine has a loose connecting rod or collar.
This will need unfortunately to be fixed by a vacuum/sewing machine shop(any local repair shop can do this for you). The reason is they need to set the timing again, its easy for them to do because they have the gauges to set this quickly. But they will also tune and lube the machine as needed.
Its really something where a collar likely came loose is all. Basic maintenance.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Wendy and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael