Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just replaced the bearings in my Hotpoint WT960 washing

I have just replaced the bearings in my Hotpoint WT960 washing machine, it now works until the first rinse. When it is emptying I get an error code F02 as soon as the pump starts running and the pump keeps running when the machine is empty.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that, one of two things here is the issue.
first because the bearings were failing the motor may also need new brushes or a motor replacement due to damage from running under that load of a bad bearing.
Or, the drum is rubbing, you can check that by hand spinning the drum, if its smooth and quiet then the motor needs either new brushes or replacement;-)
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael