Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My AWOD/D 6507 does not reach max spin speed on either Rinse

Customer Question

My AWOD/D 6507 does not reach max spin speed on either Rinse Spin or Spin, but is OK on normal wash cycles.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to her that.
how old is your washer?
Also does it matter if the load size is smaller? Please explain in detail so I can help you ;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The machine is about 10 years old. It worked with a light load, but not with about 4kg.I will try again with about a 1Kg. load and let you Know.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Tom for your reply, I will be here ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem seems to be weight related, even though the load was at least 2Kg below the maximum 7Kg.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for that Tom what you need is a new stator with the sensor.
The best place to get that is Espares, I put on here the best place to get that, its best to call them to be sure you get the correct part.
They are very good and usually ship the same day.
Its easy to replace and I will help you with this it only requires a few basic hand tools no soldering involved;-)
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Tom and have a wonderful weekend!
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I am very happy with your service so far. I am a retired aircraft, and petro chemical technician, and have repaired washing machines before. but will appreciate any help once I get the necessary parts. Can you tell me exactly what to aske E spares for.

Tom.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

30 August 2014 07:51 EST

Tom.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Tom, I will be here almost all the time, Yes tell them you want the stator and the sensor that is attached.
Thats basically it, but if you need me I'm here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have contacted Espares and they are trying to identify what I need.

Will get back to you when they get the part.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Ok I will be here when you need me;-)
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Espares could not identify the parts you suggested. I went on the Internet and eventually found references to a Halls Stator Sensor. I have now purchased a new Washing machine, as it was all becoming too much hassle. I guess this was a waste of 28 Euro.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Tom I am surprised they couldn't and the part.
But these days the manufactures don't supply parts for very long, stupid as that is.
Im here if you do need me no additional cost ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think the expert should have given a more detailed description of the possible part required. basically the information given was of little use, except to help me identify the possible part using the internet. As far as 'm concerned it was a waste of 28euro.