Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I am considering purchasing a model DMREX86m DVD recorder,

Customer Question

I am considering purchasing a model DMREX86m DVD recorder, but would like to get an instruction manual first, so that I can see if I would be able to use it. I am 76 yrs old and fairly new to this sort of thing, but I am told that this model is easy to operate. Can you obtain this instruction manual for me ? I am quite happy to pay for it if necessary. Thank you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok ive uploaded the manual for you so click the link below and follow instructions to download and save it and then you have them.

Click here.

Hope this helps you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I have downloaded the manual, but I can't print it out! How can I do this???
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Im afraid that's down to your computer and the software you use. As if its downloaded you just find the picture of a printer on your computer and do it from there.

It part I cannot help as its down to your computer im afraid.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Bit unfair saying I gave bad service. You asked for the manual, I gave you the manual. Not my fault you cannot print it out is it. I just gave you what you wanted so saying I gave bad service is very unfair don't you think?