Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my touch Neff hob is not working, but a red key flashes on

my touch Neff hob is not working, but a red key flashes on the lt hand controls. Will this rectify when it completely cools down
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me the model number please? Preferably the ENr

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model T1323 I think though there are three other numbers on neff instruction book. also ********** /p>

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Fiona

This is the child lock, so wont reset itself

To reset it do the following

Switch on the hob using the main switch
Set all 4 hotplates to hest setting 2
Switch off the hotplates one by one from right to left
Touch the main switch for at least 5 seconds after which a signal sounds and the lock is off

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Fiona
Not sure if you got my last message
If you need more help, please just ask

Oteherwise, please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you this Saturday night

Rob