Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The timer on My panasonic 127VB4 washing machine seems stuck

The timer on My panasonic 127VB4 washing machine seems stuck yet the drum continues moving and doinG nothing
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that. On this model the timer has failed unfortunately.
What happened is the a memory location in one of the IC's had crashed.
You will need to replace the main timer control board.
Its easy and I will help you all the way. It only requires a few basic hand tools as well;-)
Then best place to get the replacement is Partmaster. Its best to call them for this part rather than search for it online;-)
Please call them: 0344(###) ###-####
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael