Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My zanussi washing machine will not turn on. It is a zkg7125.

Customer Question

My zanussi washing machine will not turn on.
It is a zkg7125. Help please!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that. Please verify that you have power at the outlet by plugging something else in that outlet and see if it works.
Also is there any signs of life from the washer?
Lights sounds etc?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can confirm the socket is working.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I completed a was this morning which finished normally, but now no signs of life at all.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** of life also did it fail while in operation or just wouldn't come on one day?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No completed the cycle normally.
Tried to put in next wash - no lights etc
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** plug to see if yours has a fuse in side of it, please let me know.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It does. Swapped and no luck.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information. This is a unfortunately the sign for a bad main control board.
Its easy to replace with a few basic hand tools and I will help you all the way through if you need me.
The best place to get a replacement board is Espares. I have included all their contact below for you.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday!
Tech Michael
Please call Espares:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Interestingly, the machine has come back on!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Awesome!
Please let me know if this happens again, I will stick with you Have a great day!
And please rate kindly at this time.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why would this happen?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, electronics can have many reasons they fail. But in this case it sounds simply that a component on the main board has failed.
Unfortunately, they don't sell the parts you need to fix this, so the only option is to replace the main board complete.
Hope that helps?
Tech Michael