Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Hi can you please help I have just moved in to a flat

Customer Question

Hi can you please help I have just moved in to a flat that has four of these heaters and a controller the PW E4ZC. The wall heaters do not heat if I turn them on while on max the light comes on and the heat light flashes once and they turn off. I have tried without the controller and with the controller. Where am I going wrong please help. Regards ***** ***** I have the Manual sheets for the wall heaters and the controller but still no joy.

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.

Plumberpro :

Hi . these may be storage heaters running off the cheap night time electricity / econ7. They may heat up at night / store the heat for use during the day . check the fuse board first to see if they are on econ 7

Have you turned the programmer to continuous.
Hello , do you still require help?
Hi , could you please rate your answer ok or better , thank you