Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

bosch hmt75g451B does no longer beep at the end of a cooking

bosch hmt75g451B does no longer beep at the end of a cooking cycle.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Adam. Yes no problem. the microwave is still operating well. Its just that we no longer get an audible warning of cycle completion.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Hi . you have a faulty piezo sound emitter . if it doesn't affect the cooking its nothing to worry about. Not wotprth the cost of replacement unless it really bugs you
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced