Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a pair of Panasonic land lines telephones of which one

I have a pair of Panasonic land lines telephones of which one extension has stopped working the model number is ***** TG 8561E CE 0474
Can you advise me what I should do, please
Michael Barnett
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . you can still buy a replacement handset for this model ,if that is what you would like to do .it will connect to your base .

Plumberpro :

If the screen is completely blank . it may just be a battery issue.

Customer: Where do I buy a replacement hand set,the screen is not blank and it seems that the battery is fully charged .
Plumberpro :

Hi . Amazon sell them , the only thing is you can't buy one ,as far as I know without a base station, but you can just use the handset and connect it to yours ,and save the new one in case you need it in the future.

Plumberpro :

Amazon sell it here. http://www.cordless-phones.uk.com/cordless-phones/cordless-phone-headset-packages/panasonic-8561-jabra-9120dg

Plumberpro :

Hello , could you please rate me ok or better if I have answered your question satisfactorily, thanks