Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Just taken delivery if slimline logixx dishwasher and having

Customer Question

Just taken delivery if slimline logixx dishwasher and having trouble preparing it for use. It seems the lid needs to come off to remove some packing and there is a 18ins piece of flexible like window wiper blade can't see where this goes.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.

Plumberpro :

Hi . should be a couple of screws at the back that allows the lid to come off . the strip that comes with it goes on top of the dishwasher between the dishwasher and worktop sealing the gap . this stops steam from the open door rotting the underneath of the worktop .

Plumberpro :

Hello, could you please rate me ok or better , thanks

JACUSTOMER-eqa276j1- :

your reply too late we had already called someone out, as it happens there were no screws at the back and the seal did not go at the bottom. I have cancelled my account as wont be using the service again. thanks anyway.

Plumberpro :

I said ,if you reread what I wrote , that it goes at the top .I gave you all the information and you were unhappy that it took a couple of hours for me to answer your question .I am an engineer who does this as well as working in the field , a bit of patience is appreciated

Plumberpro :

.

Plumberpro :

Hi , could you please rateb ok or better , thank you